The Sims FreePlay Review
Areandroid.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the app from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
- Last Update:3 years ago
- Compatibility:2.3.3 and up
- Author:ELECTRONIC ARTS
- Content Rating:Rated for 12+
- Package Name:com.ea.games.simsfreeplay_row
Popular Videos About The Sims FreePlay
Frequenty Asked Questions
- How to make Sims get married in the Sims FreePlay game?You have to reach level 10 to get your Sims married. After you meet that objective, progress through the goals until you achieve the “Get Engaged” goal. Then, let them “be romantic” until they are ready to take the next step — marriage.
- Can I change a Sim's career?Yes, you can. Try this: open the Career tracking window and choose the icon representing Sim’s present job. Press the “Quit Job” button. After that assign a better career to your Sim.
- How to add a new Sim?It’s easy — just tap on an empty home or vacant lot icon. If there is an empty home on the lot, you can instantly add a new Sim, but if not, build a new home.