Paint the Town Red is an application developed by South East Games. Paint the Town Red was first published on . Paint the Town Red is accessible for Steam, Other.Paint the Town Red is a chaotic first person melee combat game set in different locations and time periods. The voxel-based enemies can be punched, bashed, kicked, stabbed and sliced compl...
Paint the Town Red Review
Paint the Town Red is an app by South East Games. Paint the Town Red was first published on . The app is available on the following platforms: Steam, Other.
Paint the Town Red is a chaotic first person melee combat game set in different locations and time periods. The voxel-based enemies can be punched, bashed, kicked, stabbed and sliced completely dynamically using almost anything that isn't nailed down.
You'll need to use your wits, speed and anything you can get your hands on in epic bar fights, disco brawls, old west saloon rumbles, college frat house beat-downs and a lot more.
We'll be adding more levels to the Early Access versions leading up to release and look forward to creating the best level ideas from the community. Please follow and add to your Wishlist to keep up to date on development and be notified on release.
- Completely destructible voxel-based enemies
- Biker Bar, Disco, Prison and Pirate Cove scenarios with unique enemies, weapons, etc
- Beneath: A massive rogue-like campaign filled with upgrades to unlock, secrets and bosses to fight
- Arena mode with multiple challenges and an Endless mode
- Online Co-op Multiplayer for almost every mode in the game
- Level Editor and Steam Workshop support with hundreds of user created levels
- Workshop support for Custom Music and Character Textures
- Sandbox level to test features, weapons and mechanics
- Vast array of level and period appropriate weaponry
- Boss enemies that present unique challenges and rewards
- Full controller support
We've now added all the planned features for the game and are working on bug fixes, performance, polish and extra community inspired content for the Level Editor and Scenario modifiers.